Terms & Conditions
1. Requirements and fees for Turkey eVisa are subject to change without any prior notice. Fee charges of www.e-visas.org may include but are not limited to, Turkey embassy fees and embassy other charges (consular fees etc.). www.e-visas.org is not responsible for such changes by embassy or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
2. E-Visa fees are non refundable and non – transferable.
3. The Applicant will be required to fill a Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees, valid passport and necessary documentation as specified in the Visa Application Form.
4. www.e-visas.org does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misplaced applications and / or the veracity of the contents of the application. Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded.
5. Issuance of a visa or approval of visa application does not in any way give the applicant a right to enter Turkey. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the Turkey Airport who is a representative of Government of Turkey. In case of denial of visa or entry into Turkey territory, www.evisaforturkey.com shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
6. The visa must be accepted as offered and is non - transferable and non extendable.
7. www.e-visas.org shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa.
8. The visa is valid as per the Government Turkey rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa must be availed within its period of validity.
9. www.e-visas.org shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants to www.evisaforturkey.com will remain confidential. However we shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
10. www.e-visas.org reserves the right to add / alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
11. Applicants expressly declare that they do understand these terms & conditions and are individuals and not a company or any professional and or commercial entity.
12. The processed visa will be sent to you by email with PDF format in attached files.
13. Please ensure correctness of your email ID.
14. Applicant is requested to check the correctness of your visa and in case of any discrepancy and bring to our notice immediately.
15. An e-Visa can only be issued if your travel is within the next 90 days, if you are applying in advance of this time, your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you upon it becomes available. Also please note that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of Entry into Turkey.